Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hit Polish I'm All Ogre It!

I had a hard time taking off Hit Polish Represent, but I'm excited to show you the mani I'm currently rocking! All my pictures were taken indoors, and surprisingly they aren't too bad, considering the lighting in my bedroom sucks. Anyway, here is Hit Polish I'm All Ogre It!


I'm All Ogre It is as Hit Polish describes is "a rich olive shimmer with flecks of gold." There are fine and larger glitters in various shapes and colors. Looking at the bottle and my nails, I see blue squares, gold holographic hexes, copper hexes, green hexes, purple shards, and tiny blue, red, purple, and gold glitter. Not to mention there is the most gorgeous gold shimmer running through out, which is a huge reason I got it in the first place. It does not disappoint! It's very visible. Also, the green base is so different from anything I own. The name of this was picked by a Hit Polish Facebook fan, who was inspired by the character Shrek. The formula was a little thick but it wasn't bad at all and I had no issues with it. I only needed two coats and topped it off with my new Sally Hasen Insta-Dri Top Coat, which I like so far.



I'm glad I gave I'm All Ogre It! a chance! It's a beauty. I wasn't sure at first if it was a "me" color but it has grown on me. If you haven't checked out Hit Polish already, please do so! I hope you won't get tired of me posting about them because I have a lot of beauties to show you. Thanks for taking a look!

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer

Website: http://hitpolish.com/

4 comments:

  1. I just love green polish, and this one is really fun! I like the variety of glitters in this! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and the name fits it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color! I really need to check out this brand some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great polish! It looks pretty awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)