Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hit Polish Periwinkle Blues

I feel like I haven't posted in a while, sorry about that! My nails pretty much got ruined while camping and as a result, they became nubs. I wasn't quite ready to show them off but now I really don't mind them. Anyway, today I have a really pretty polish to show you. Here's Hit Polish Periwinkle Blues!


Periwinkle Blues is a periwinkle, light purple crelly that has gold circle glitter, fuchsia circle glitter, light pink circle glitter, gold hexagons, and tiny glitters in gold, pink, and purple. Some of the glitters are even holographic. I adore this mix, it's super pretty and everything works great together. I just love how soft it looks. Formula wise, Periwinkle Blues was great. It was a tad sheer on the first coat but it built up nicely in three coats. I had zero problems with application. It didn't dry very gritty, but I used two coats of top coat to make it completely smooth.



Periwinkle Blues is now discontinued from the brand, which is the same for the rest of my Hit Polish collection, but thanks to a listing where you can purchase discontinued polishes from their past line up, you can easily add this beauty to your collection. I'll be wearing a lot of my Hit Polishes in the near future, so maybe you'll find something you'll want. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153209299/bring-back-a-discontinued-full-size?ref=shop_home_active

5 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet, gentle color! Very pretty on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love periwinkle blues. The glitters shine so nicely with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! The mix of glitters it has is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I love the two colors together. It's great that Hit Polish has a bib listing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for the day when I finally get some polishes off of Etsy! *newbie over here* haha Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)