Monday, September 15, 2014

OPI Jinx

My laptop mouse died for good last weekend and using nothing but the scroll pad has made it difficult to do much of anything, especially post. Thankfully I bought a new one so I am back. I have quite a few posts that have been sitting in my drafts for a while and today I am finally publishing one of them. Here is OPI Jinx which I believe I wore back in August.


Jinx is a coral/red/orange with a golden shimmer running throughout. It's absolutely gorgeous and bold. It truly was a perfect color for summer. I honestly had a hard time not staring at my nails while wearing it. I really should have thought to put on top coat to see that shimmer come to life.

Jinx applied effortlessly on the nail without a single problem. I just needed two coats. I had almost no clean up either which I loved.


If you love textured polishes, Jinx is a must have! It's now a favorite of mine along with Zoya Carter.

5 comments:

  1. That's a really nice and glowing colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. It looks way better in person though!

      Delete
  2. I Love this color! I wore it almost nonstop on my toes over the summer. It's gorgeous on its own and even looks good with topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you like it so much! It's a fantastic color. I will most likely be wearing it again next summer.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful polish!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)