Sunday, January 15, 2012

After Christmas Haul!

This is a super late post, but I finally managed to take decent pictures. Bathroom lighting didn't want to cooperate! These are just some finds of mine that I was able to score for great deals over the few days after Christmas. This was my idea of after Christmas shopping!


Orly Androgynie. I got it from Sally Beauty the day after Christmas for $2! It was 70% off because of the Red Tag clearance sale, as were other colors from Orly Holiday Soiree and China Glaze Let It Snow. 

Witches Brew. It's my first Icing polish that I got at the mall, which was on sale for $2. There wasn't a sale tag, so total surprise to me! Too bad it's red equivalent, Vampire's Blood was full price, but there's always next time!

Zoya Harley. I got it at a newly discovered beauty store that I went to after the mall and it was only $2.99!! It was in a bucket of old formula polishes, even though it's 4 Free, but it was discounted for some reason.

Well that's it! I love getting surprised with a great deal! Sometimes it makes it that much better. Were any of you able to get some great after Christmas deals?

3 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)