Sunday, January 22, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Mani's of 2011

I realize that this post is already way past overdue, but better late than never I think! Since my blog is fairly new, I don't have a ton of manicures to choose from, so I narrowed it down to my top 5 picks! They're in no particular order.

1. Frosted Cupcakes! My 21st birthday manicure and my first post ever! I loved this combination of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and Milani Gems! It's very girly, sweet looking, and perfect for a birthday celebration.

2. China Glaze Mrs. Claus! I'm not a huge fan of red polish, but you can't go wrong when it's glitter! It's absolutely jam packed with  it. This color is right up my alley and I can't believe I didn't wear it sooner.

3. China Glaze C-C-Courage! Such a gorgeous purple and one of my favorites! The silver glitter makes it sparkle and also adds a unique bumpiness to it. It also dries with a cool satiny look!

4. Zoya Crystal! As my first Zoya, it definitely did not disappoint. The color combination with the icy blue base and the gold glitter is simple, but stunning. I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I wore this!

5. Color Club Sugarplum Fairy! Holographic and sparkly goodness! This was another color I couldn't stop staring at when I wore, especially in certain lighting when the rainbow particles lit up!

So there you have it, my top 5 favorite manicures of 2011! Hopefully as my blog expands, I'll have much more to choose from in the future! 

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)