Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hit Polish Breakfast @ Tiffany's

Hi! Last week and weekend went by so fast but it was a great one. I started a new book, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I finally caught up on all of my episodes of Once Upon A Time. I can't believe the season is over! I'm so sad. I've also been watching my team, the LA Kings in the playoffs. They eliminated the Anaheim Ducks and are now playing in a series against the Chicago Blackhawaks. To top it off, on Sunday I went to the beach in Ventura with my mom, niece, and sister. It was beautiful out, not too hot or cold.

Today I am back with yet another gorgeous spectraflair polish from Hit Polish. I too got this one from a blog sale after the brand closed down. Speaking of, I'm so happy they are back in the business. I bought a handful of gorgeous spectraflairs in their grand re-opening sale. I can't wait to get them. Here is Breakfast @ Tiffany's.


Breakfast @ Tiffany's is a Tiffany blue polish with a really subtle holographic effect. Usually I like when my holos are a bit more obvious but I love this one. I think it's gorgeous regardless. It has a soft, subtle quality to it. It was hard to capture on camera but it's much prettier in person. Formula wise, it was just as easy to use as the last one I posted. Smooth and creamy and opaque in just two coats. No topcoat was used.


I'm happy to have Breakfast @ Tiffany's in my collection. It's pretty and I really like the color. I'm surprised I don't have more like it. Sadly, this color is not available anymore but there is a super close dupe of it available called Aquamarine.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer

8 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for Tiffany blues! (Bummed that Hit Polish doesn't ship to HK, but then, lots of indies don't.) The holo highlights are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this was my first time wearing a Tiffany blue but I loved it. I can understand why so many people like the shade. Aw that sucks that they don't ship there! That is a bummer.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, PS! I *just* started Once Upon a Time, like, two days ago, and I totally inhaled the first 8 episodes. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you liked it! I'm sure you will love the rest of the episodes. It's so easy to get hooked on it. It's probably my most favorite series ever.

      Delete
  3. Ack! What did you think of the season finale? I'm glad Emma and Hook got together but I wonder how long it will last. I need to check out the Hits store front!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do need to check out the store! Rachel has a lot of beauties up right in the shop.

      I LOVED the season finale! It's my most favorite episode so far. I loved the whole concept of them traveling back in time and us being able to see things from the first season but in a new light. I have a huge crush on Hook and I was so happy when Emma and him got together. There's a lot of twists and turns in this show, so I also wonder how long it will last. I was really getting into the story between Regina and Robin as well, so I can't wait to see what will happen between them. Man, I just love this show!

      Delete
    2. Oh and not to mention Elsa from Frozen! I already knew that she was going to be a character but now I'm super excited to see what they'll have her do. My niece is in love with Frozen and freaked out when she saw her.

      Delete
  4. hit polish said today or yesterday that she is finally able to duplicate it, so she will have Tiffanys for sale again

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)