Saturday, May 31, 2014

Laquerlicious I Can See Clearly Now

Hey! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I have to run some errands today, nothing too exciting, and then I'm off to work later tonight. Unfortunately my LA Kings lost their game last night but now I'm excited to see the last game tomorrow.

I recently made an order from Laquerlicious and bought six of the new glitter toppers. Today I have the first one, I Can See Clearly Now.


I Can See Clearly Now is a super pretty glitter topper. It contains small silver holographic circles, iridescent glitters, as well as transparent glitters in what looks like green, blue, and purple. It is one of those polishes that can be layered over several colors and each time you will get a different look. I decided to use it over Hit Polish Pewter Goblet, since I love using glitters over grey polishes. I love how it turned out! It reminded me of rainy but beautiful days. It seemed fitting because it was gloomy outside when I put it on and when I went to take pictures. I did manage to get a picture in the sun, but I think the first two pictures show off the glitter better.



I'm a huge fan of I Can See Clearly Now! It's a gorgeous glitter and to me, it's unique. I am eager to try it over others color to see how it will look. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. lovely glitter! i never thought to put a glitter topper over a holo polish before... i quite like the result i'll have to try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! The holo underneath gives it something special, even if it is somewhat dulled.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)