Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hit Polish Luscious Lavender

Hi everyone! I apologize for being awfully quiet around here but at the same time, I wasn't feeling up to painting my nails. I've been doing other things like spending time with my family, watching my LA Kings in the playoffs, as well as taking the time to read. I finally got around to reading the book The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, which was such a great but very sad book. Now I'm excited to see the movie.

To make up for being absent, I have a pretty polish to show you. It's Hit Polish Luscious Lavender. Before I get started, let me just say that Hit Polish closed down indefinitely a few months ago but the owner, Rachel has re-opened her shop up today! One of the returning colors is Luscious Lavender, which happens to be a spectraflair. Rachel explained on her Facebook that most of her original recipes were thrown away so she tried to make this polish, along with a few others, as closely as possible. Anyway, here it is!


I'm swooning over how gorgeous Luscious Lavender is! I love purples and this one is perfect. As much as I love strong holos, I also really like subtle ones as well. Luscious Lavender is kind of in the middle. It's much stronger than the photos are showing though. You really have to see it in person. The formula was great. It was thick and creamy, but in a good way, and covered my nails in just two coats. No top coat was used.


So, it's no surprise that I love Luscious Lavender. It's a beautiful polish that has an awesome formula on top of that. I am so excited over the opening of the shop and I especially can't wait to get my hands on some of the spectraflairs.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)