Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Never Ending Haul Part 4: Candy Lacquer!

Any fun plans for the weekend? I've gotten my niece McKenzie to watch a ton of super hero movies over the past few months and one of her favorites is the one and only Spider-man. She just loves him. She totally takes after me. Were actually going to see the new movie, The Amazing Spider-man 2 today. She's so excited but I just might be more excited than her.

I have the last part of my haul series today! It's all about my most favorite indie brand, Candy Lacquer! The last time I did a haul, I only owned one Candy Lacquer and as you can see, I have so many now. I just love my glitters! I've actually acquired some new ones that are not in this post but I will put them in a future haul. By the way, some of these are still available, while others are discontinued and harder to find. I got some from the actual website and others through various blog sales. Here they are!
























Here's Gumdrops & Lollipops. I almost forgot to add it in the post.

So there you have it, my collection of Candy Lacquers! I really really need to start wearing these. Also, I can't say this enough but if you haven't tried this brand out yet, you totally should. To be even more of an enabler, a few of the polishes are on sale in the store. Check them out here.

6 comments:

  1. Colour me jaw-droppingly jealous--what an amazing collection! (@_@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those pretty glitters!! I can't wait to see some of your swatches! You should do a spam post sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to posting them on here. That does sound like a good idea!

      Delete
  3. wowww this is quite the crazy haul!! i'm so jealous of all the candy lacquer... and omg the pahlish ones look really really pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? Candy Lacquer is amazing, you should try them out! Pahlish is another great brand.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)